New Alcatel Adixen ATP 900 Turbo Pump, K15221, DN200CF, N
This Item Has Become Obsolete, Please Contact Us For Availability.
The reliable and strudy design of ATP pumps ensures performance suited to the fields of application concerned.
- Industry: Cryogenics, Freeze drying, Vacuum drying, etc.
- Instrumentation: Mass spectrometry, Surface analysis, etc.
- Research and Development: Ultra-high vacuum systems, Particle accelerators, etc.
- Ceramic ball bearings lubricated with grease
- Adjustable rotation speed between 6000 and 27000 rpm
- Natural convection, air or water cooling
- "C" version for corrosive application with nitrogen purge
- "HPC" high pressure version for semiconductor applications
THIS ITEM COMES WITH A FULL 12 MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
- N2 l/s: 900
- He l/s: 540
- H2 l/s: 300
- N2: 1 x 109
- He: 2 x 104
- H2: 2 x 103
Rotation Speed: 27000 rpm
Start-up Time: (0 to 27000): 3 min
Exhaust Flange: DN40
Service & Repair
A & J Vacuum Services provides repair service for all types of High Vacuum equipment. We perform Turbomolecular Pump repair, Turbo Pump Repair, Dry Pump repair, Vacuum Pump repair, Mass Spectrometer repair, Rotary Vane Pump repair, Vacuum Booster repair, and Leak detector repair. Our highly trained technicians have years of experience and guarantee the highest quality service.
We operate at our own full service repair facility in Clifton, NJ. We have invested in state-of-the-art equipment including; complete line of decontamination, cleaning, drying, balancing, vibration analysis and software to minimize failures. Our in-house machine shop is capable of machining various components, prototypes and housing conversions as needed.
We support all major manufacturers including Pfeiffer Vacuum, Alcatel / Adixen, Edwards Vacuum, Varian, Oerlikon / Leybod Vacuum, Vacuubrand, and Agilent Technologies.
- Full incoming inspection and run up time check, vibration check, drive inspection.
- Full disassembly, decontamination and cleaning.
- Pump is balanced utilizing state-of-the-art equipment from the world leader in equipment balancing and analysis to reduce noise and vibrations and extend bearings life.
- Assembly and replacement of all necessary parts such as shafts, bushings, bearings, sleeves, O-rings, gaskets, seals, wicks, etc. Only parts that meet or surpass OEM specifications are used to ensure dependable highest quality service and long pump life.
- Final test and leak check. The pump in fully assembled condition is checked for vacuum seal. Leak test to 1 x 10-9 Mbar l/s. Vibrations are analyzed and test data is digitally recorded.
Every pump and instrument is extensively tested for 48 hours. During our final tests, we monitor total pressure, temperature, vibration and noise level utilizing newest testing technologies and techniques specified by OEM. Upon request, we can provide our customers with a pump down graph. Call us for your free repair estimate at 1-973-249-0854.
Accessories and Related Products: