New Pfeiffer DuoLine 10 M, 3-phase motor, 440-480 V 60 Hz PKD62105.
Dual-stage rotary vane pumps with a pumping speed of 10 m3/h.
- Dual-stage, high-performance rotary vane pump with a pumping speed of 10 m3/h
- 3-phase motor for 220-240/380-420 V (± 5 %) 50 Hz to 250-277/440-480 V (± 5 %) 60 Hz supply voltages
- With temperature sensor (3TF) for optimum motor protection
- Integrated gas ballast and HV safety valve
- For all low and medium vacuum applications
- Magnetically coupled
- Special feature: Various motor voltages for worldwide employment
DuoLine rotary vane pumps cover all applications in the low and medium vacuum range of up to 10-3 mbar. These pumps offer reliable operation even for such critical industrial applications as drying processes, metallurgical processes or resin potting and casting systems – either as a standalone pump or as a backing pump in our roots pumping stations or turbo pumping stations
The use of a magnetic coupling minimizes maintenance requirements and leads to considerable cost savings per pump and maintenance interval.
Reliable, clean, low maintenance. Compact design - Excellent performance data. Contain no non- ferrous metals. Integrated safety and gas ballast valve. Various motor voltages afford worldwide employment. M = Magnetically coupled
THIS ITEM COMES WITH A FULL 12 MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.