|Pfeiffer Vacuum HLT 570 Helium Leak Detector, 230 V, 50 Hz, PTL02110, N
Usually Ships within 1-3 Weeks
||Mfr Part#: PTL02110
New Pfeiffer Vacuum HLT 570 Helium Leak Detector, 230 V, 50 HzvPTL02110 Rugged, dependable helium leak detector, absolutely oil-free For a mains voltage of 230 V, 50 Hz, N
New Pfeiffer Vacuum HLT 570 Helium Leak Detector, 230 V, 50 Hz, PTL02110
- Rugged, dependable helium leak detector, absolutely oil-free
- For a mains voltage of 230 V, 50 Hz
- With 2 m3/h diaphragm pump
- Very easy operation to achieve precise measuring results
- Wireless remote control optional, distance up to 100 m as well as data logging to USB stick
- Durable and industry-tested mass spectrometer
- Integrated test leak
- Bypass option for large test items
- For sniffer and vacuum leak detection
- Simple maintenance - low cost of ownership
Helium Leak Detector – The clever and modular Solution. Simple Operation. Top Performance.
With its modular design and it's new wireless remote control RC 500 WL, the SmartTest offers the perfect solution for vacuum leak detection. Fast, reliable results, lowest detectable leak rates and short recovery time are what characterize the SmartTest and make it such a powerful and dependable product.
Utmost sensitivity in identifying even the smallest leaks. Quantification of the leaks. Outstanding reproducibility of the measurement. Helium test gas is non-toxic and non-flammable. Short measurement times
THIS ITEM COMES WITH A FULL 12 MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
|Ambient temperature ||10-35 °C |
|Cold start to ready ||3 min |
|Detectable gases ||4He, 3He, H2 |
|Flange (in) ||DN 25 ISO-KF |
|Inlet pressure max. ||25 mbar |
|Input: Analog ||ActiveLine vacuum transmitter |
|Input: Digital ||Start/Stop, Vent, Cero, Calibration, Bypass detection |
|Interface ||RS-232-C, RS-485 |
|Leak rate display ||10-12 - 1 mbar l/s |
|OuTPU t: Analog ||Leakage rate signal 2 x 0-10 V, lin/log |
|OuTPU t: Digital ||Ready to start, Ready to measure, Leak, |
Error, Bypass valve, Calibration acknowledge
|Power consumption ||300 VA |
|Pumping speed for He ||2.5 l/s |
|Pumping time to ready: 0.5 l test volume ||no |
|Pumping time to ready: 0.5 l test volume ||1 s |
|Pumping time to ready: 100 l test volume ||no |
|Pumping time to ready: 100 l test volume ||1300 s |
|Pumping time to ready: 10 l test volume ||no |
|Pumping time to ready: 10 l test volume ||125 s |
|Relay: Switching capacity ||2 x 230 V AC |
|Relay: Switching current ||3 A |
|Response time ||0.5 s |
|Roughing pump ||no |
|Roughing pump ||Diaphragm pump 2 m3/h |
|Smallest detectable leak rate for He |
(according AVS 2.1)
|< 5·10-12 mbar l/s |
|Sniffer probe, detectable leak rate ||< 5·10-8 mbar l/s |
|Supply ||no |
|Supply ||230 V, 50 Hz |
|Test method ||Vacuum and sniffing leak detection |
|Weight ||44 kg |
Pfeiffer Vacuum SmartTest HLT 570 Helium Leak Detector Demo
Service & Repair
A & J Vacuum Services provides repair service for all types of High Vacuum equipment. We perform Turbomolecular Pump repair, Turbo Pump Repair, Dry Pump repair, Vacuum Pump repair, Mass Spectrometer repair, Rotary Vane Pump repair, Vacuum Booster repair, and Leak detector repair. Our highly trained technicians have years of experience and guarantee the highest quality service.
We operate at our own full service repair facility in Clifton, NJ. We have invested in state-of-the-art equipment including; complete line of decontamination, cleaning, drying, balancing, vibration analysis and software to minimize failures. Our in-house machine shop is capable of machining various components, prototypes and housing conversions as needed.
We support all major manufacturers including Pfeiffer Vacuum, Alcatel / Adixen, Edwards Vacuum, Varian, Oerlikon / Leybod Vacuum, Vacuubrand, and Agilent Technologies.
- Full incoming inspection and run up time check, vibration check, drive inspection.
- Full disassembly, decontamination and cleaning.
- Pump is balanced utilizing state-of-the-art equipment from the world leader in equipment balancing and analysis to reduce noise and vibrations and extend bearings life.
- Assembly and replacement of all necessary parts such as shafts, bushings, bearings, sleeves, O-rings, gaskets, seals, wicks, etc. Only parts that meet or surpass OEM specifications are used to ensure dependable highest quality service and long pump life.
- Final test and leak check. The pump in fully assembled condition is checked for vacuum seal. Leak test to 1 x 10-9 Mbar l/s. Vibrations are analyzed and test data is digitally recorded.
Every pump and instrument is extensively tested for 48 hours. During our final tests, we monitor total pressure, temperature, vibration and noise level utilizing newest testing technologies and techniques specified by OEM. Upon request, we can provide our customers with a pump down graph. Call us for your free repair estimate at 1-973-249-0854.
Accessories and Related Products:
Pfeiffer Vacuum Oil Felt Reservoir PM103593AT (PM 103 593 AT) PM 073 073, for Turbo Pump models TPH 022, TPH 055, TPH 060, TPU 060, TPH 062, TPU 062, TMH 064, TMU 064, TMH 065, TMU 065, TMH 071P, TMU 071P