Refurbished Pfeiffer Vacuum TPH 240 - PMP02320 with TCP 121 - PMC01475
Fullu Refurbished Pfeiffer Vacuum TPH 240 - PMP02320 turbo pump with TCP 121 (TCP 121) - PMC01475 turbo pump controller and DN-100 ISO Inlet Flange, KF-25 Outlet Flange.
- Pumping speed: for 230 l/sec for N2,
- Ultimate pressure with rotary vane pump < 5x10-10 Mbar,
- Recommended Backing Pump 5-10 m3/h
- Air or Water Cooling available.
- Connecting cables also available with this package.
- This Pfeiffer pump package is fully rebuilt and it comes with FULL 6-MONTHS WARRANTY!
Pump has a free of wear permanent magnetic bearing at high vacuum side and oil lubricated ceramic bearing at the backing side. Turbo pump designed for a wide range of applications in research industry.
THIS ITEM COMES WITH A FULL 12 MONTH WARRANTY.
Service & Repair
A & J Vacuum Services provides repair service for all types of High Vacuum equipment. We perform Turbomolecular Pump repair, Turbo Pump Repair, Dry Pump repair, Vacuum Pump repair, Mass Spectrometer repair, Rotary Vane Pump repair, Vacuum Booster repair, and Leak detector repair. Our highly trained technicians have years of experience and guarantee the highest quality service.
We operate at our own full service repair facility in Clifton, NJ. We have invested in state-of-the-art equipment including; complete line of decontamination, cleaning, drying, balancing, vibration analysis and software to minimize failures. Our in-house machine shop is capable of machining various components, prototypes and housing conversions as needed.
We support all major manufacturers including Pfeiffer Vacuum, Alcatel / Adixen, Edwards Vacuum, Varian, Oerlikon / Leybod Vacuum, Vacuubrand, and Agilent Technologies.
- Full incoming inspection and run up time check, vibration check, drive inspection.
- Full disassembly, decontamination and cleaning.
- Pump is balanced utilizing state-of-the-art equipment from the world leader in equipment balancing and analysis to reduce noise and vibrations and extend bearings life.
- Assembly and replacement of all necessary parts such as shafts, bushings, bearings, sleeves, O-rings, gaskets, seals, wicks, etc. Only parts that meet or surpass OEM specifications are used to ensure dependable highest quality service and long pump life.
- Final test and leak check. The pump in fully assembled condition is checked for vacuum seal. Leak test to 1 x 10-9 Mbar l/s. Vibrations are analyzed and test data is digitally recorded.
Every pump and instrument is extensively tested for 48 hours. During our final tests, we monitor total pressure, temperature, vibration and noise level utilizing newest testing technologies and techniques specified by OEM. Upon request, we can provide our customers with a pump down graph. Call us for your free repair estimate at 1-973-249-0854.
Accessories and Related Products:
Pfeiffer Vacuum Oil Felt Reservoir PM103593AT (PM 103 593 AT) PM 073 073, for Turbo Pump models TPH 022, TPH 055, TPH 060, TPU 060, TPH 062, TPU 062, TMH 064, TMU 064, TMH 065, TMU 065, TMH 071P, TMU 071P, N