New Alcatel Adixen OME 25 HP+ Oil Mist Eliminator, KF 25 Flange, 108341
During rotary vane pump operation, oil mist escapes from the exhaust port; mainly when pumping between atmospheric pressure and 1 mbar
Oil mist eliminators retain oil mist contained in the exhausted gases with a high level of separation; an internal over pressure valve prevents exceeding the maximum permissible exhaust pressure.
Specially designed for applications involving frequent cycling or high pressure operation; OME 25 HP+ is mainly dedicated to 15 m3/h and 21 m3/h rotary vane pumps.
The Alcatel Adixen OME 25 HP+ Oil Mist Eliminator is desinged to be used with the following pumps:
- Alcatel Adixen 2005 I
- Alcatel Adixen 2021 I
- Alcatel Adixen 1005 SD
- Alcatel Adixen 1015 SD
- Alcatel Adixen 2005 SD
- Alcatel Adixen 2021 SD
Unit is NEW and comes with a FULL 6-MONTH WARRANTY!
Service & Repair
A & J Vacuum Services provides repair service for all types of High Vacuum equipment. We perform Turbomolecular Pump repair, Turbo Pump Repair, Dry Pump repair, Vacuum Pump repair, Mass Spectrometer repair, Rotary Vane Pump repair, Vacuum Booster repair, and Leak detector repair. Our highly trained technicians have years of experience and guarantee the highest quality service.
We operate at our own full service repair facility in Clifton, NJ. We have invested in state-of-the-art equipment including; complete line of decontamination, cleaning, drying, balancing, vibration analysis and software to minimize failures. Our in-house machine shop is capable of machining various components, prototypes and housing conversions as needed.
We support all major manufacturers including Pfeiffer Vacuum, Alcatel / Adixen, Edwards Vacuum, Varian, Oerlikon / Leybod Vacuum, Vacuubrand, and Agilent Technologies.
- Full incoming inspection and run up time check, vibration check, drive inspection.
- Full disassembly, decontamination and cleaning.
- Pump is balanced utilizing state-of-the-art equipment from the world leader in equipment balancing and analysis to reduce noise and vibrations and extend bearings life.
- Assembly and replacement of all necessary parts such as shafts, bushings, bearings, sleeves, O-rings, gaskets, seals, wicks, etc. Only parts that meet or surpass OEM specifications are used to ensure dependable highest quality service and long pump life.
- Final test and leak check. The pump in fully assembled condition is checked for vacuum seal. Leak test to 1 x 10-9 Mbar l/s. Vibrations are analyzed and test data is digitally recorded.
Every pump and instrument is extensively tested for 48 hours. During our final tests, we monitor total pressure, temperature, vibration and noise level utilizing newest testing technologies and techniques specified by OEM. Upon request, we can provide our customers with a pump down graph. Call us for your free repair estimate at 1-973-249-0854.
Accessories and Related Products: