New Active Pirani Transmitter TPR 270, DN 16 ISO-KF, PTR26770B
- Flange size: DN 16 ISO-KF
- Measurement range from 5 · 10-4 to 1000 mbar
- Compact and rugged
- Fast, stable measurement
- For general vacuum applications
- Maximum pressure refers to inert gases
*THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON THIS PRODUCT IF PRODUCT IS OPENED OR USED*
THIS ITEM COMES WITH A FULL 12 MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
|Accuracy: 10-3 - 102 mbar ||± 15 % |
|Bakeout temperature ||80 °C |
|Feature ||Stainless steel, metal sealed |
|Feedthrough ||Glass |
|Filament ||Tungsten |
|Flange ||Stainless steel |
|Flange (in) ||DN 16 ISO-KF |
|Measurement range max. ||1000 mbar |
|Measurement range min. ||5 · 10-4 mbar |
|Output signal: Minimum load ||10 kΩ |
|Output signal: Pressure range ||2.2 - 8.5 V |
|Output signal: Sensor error below ||0.5 V |
|Pressure max. ||10 bar |
|Protection category ||IP 40 |
|Repeatability: 10-3 - 102 mbar ||± 2 % |
|Resolution ||1 % of reading |
|Response time ||80 ms |
|Seal ||Metal |
|Sensor cable length max. ||200 m |
|Supply: Power consumption max. ||? 1 W |
|Supply: Voltage ||14-30 V DC |
|Temperature: Operating ||5-60 °C |
|Temperature: Storage ||-20- °C |
|Volume ||1.5 cm3 |
|Weight ||80 g |
Service & Repair
A & J Vacuum Services provides repair service for all types of High Vacuum equipment. We perform Turbomolecular Pump repair, Turbo Pump Repair, Dry Pump repair, Vacuum Pump repair, Mass Spectrometer repair, Rotary Vane Pump repair, Vacuum Booster repair, and Leak detector repair. Our highly trained technicians have years of experience and guarantee the highest quality service.
We operate at our own full service repair facility in Clifton, NJ. We have invested in state-of-the-art equipment including; complete line of decontamination, cleaning, drying, balancing, vibration analysis and software to minimize failures. Our in-house machine shop is capable of machining various components, prototypes and housing conversions as needed.
We support all major manufacturers including Pfeiffer Vacuum, Alcatel / Adixen, Edwards Vacuum, Varian, Oerlikon / Leybod Vacuum, Vacuubrand, and Agilent Technologies.
- Full incoming inspection and run up time check, vibration check, drive inspection.
- Full disassembly, decontamination and cleaning.
- Pump is balanced utilizing state-of-the-art equipment from the world leader in equipment balancing and analysis to reduce noise and vibrations and extend bearings life.
- Assembly and replacement of all necessary parts such as shafts, bushings, bearings, sleeves, O-rings, gaskets, seals, wicks, etc. Only parts that meet or surpass OEM specifications are used to ensure dependable highest quality service and long pump life.
- Final test and leak check. The pump in fully assembled condition is checked for vacuum seal. Leak test to 1 x 10-9 Mbar l/s. Vibrations are analyzed and test data is digitally recorded.
Every pump and instrument is extensively tested for 48 hours. During our final tests, we monitor total pressure, temperature, vibration and noise level utilizing newest testing technologies and techniques specified by OEM. Upon request, we can provide our customers with a pump down graph. Call us for your free repair estimate at 1-973-249-0854.
Accessories and Related Products: